Terms and Conditions
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) applies to the services offered by Alkemics to the extent Partner uses such services for advertising, collaboration, sending electronic messages or for the creation and hosting of, or for posting material on, external-facing websites (the “Services”).
2. Effective Date of this Policy Update
February 15, 2016
3. Changes to Policy
Alkemics may change this Policy by posting an updated version of the Policy at www.alkemics.com and such updates will be effective upon posting; provided however, that any updates to the Policy that impose, on an existing Partner, new material obligations or restrictions (applicable to functionality included in Partner’s Services subscriptions as of the start date of the Partner’s then current subscription term) will not apply to such Partner until that Partner’s next Order for Services. Once a Policy update takes effect for a Partner, the Partner’s use of any Services will be subject to the updated policy.
A Partner’s violation of this Policy will be considered a material breach of the master subscription agreement and/or other agreement governing the Partner’s use of the Services.
5. Prohibited Material
Partner may not use or permit use of the Services to display, store, process or transmit:
- Material that infringes or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Material that violates or encourages conduct that would violate any applicable laws including any criminal laws, or any third-party rights, including publicity or privacy rights, including but not limited to, EC regulations no. 1169/2001, no. 1223/20095, no. 1272/2008, no. 1907/2006;
- Obscene, excessively profane material or otherwise objectionable material;
- Hate-related or violent material including material advocating discrimination or racial, religious or ethnic intolerance or material advocating or advancing computer hacking or cracking;
- Content making an abusive use of capitalization (it is for instance forbidden to write a word in full capitals except if the word is trademarked or if the law requires it), of punctuation (it is for instance forbidden to use exclamation points in titles, and descriptive lines should contain at most one), of superlatives (it is for instance forbidden to use “the best”, and if it is the case, the confirmation of this information by the relevant party must appear), and of call-to-actions (it is for instance prohibited to mention “click here” in the Content);
- Material related to phishing or drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious Material;
- Unlawful software;
- Malicious code, such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious scripts, agents or programs.
6. Prohibited Actions
Partner may not, and may not allow any third-party, including its users, to use the Service to:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial emails (spam);
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate, or offer to do the same with respect to, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, excessively profane or otherwise objectionable material;
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes and the like or engage in any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Engage in phishing;
- Use the Services in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that Alkemics may communicate to its users;
- Transmit material that may be harmful to minors;
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission;
- Impersonate another person, entity or Alkemics (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent themselves or the source of any email;
- Violate the rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Service;
- Engage in activity in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Engage in or promote gambling, or run a gambling operation;
- Sell, distribute or promote drug paraphernalia;
- Access (including through any interfaces provided with the Service) any Alkemics product or service, or other service or website, in a manner that violates the terms for use of or access to such service or website;
- Perform significant load or security testing without first obtaining Alkemics’ written consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service or reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service’s administration display;
- Use the Service in any manner that would disparage Alkemics.
7. Intellectual property infringement
If Alkemics receives a notice alleging that material on a Partner’s instance of the Service infringes another party’s intellectual property right, Alkemics may disable that Partner account of the Service or remove allegedly infringing material. If Alkemics receives more than one such notice for the same Partner, Alkemics reserves the right to immediately terminate such Partner’s subscriptions to the Service as deemed necessary by Alkemics.
Company: Alkemics SAS
Adress: 20 Rue Saint-Georges, 75009 Paris, France
E-mail: contact at alkemics.com